Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Bake 425°F 45 mins
- 4 pounds total, from quartered chickens
- 1 jar (12 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 pound small new potatoes, quartered
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 sweet red pepper, cored, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Cut joint between leg and thigh to separate. Trim and discard excess skin and fat.
2. Drain artichokes, reserving 1/3 cup marinade. In large roasting pan, combine artichoke hearts, potatoes, onion, red pepper and beans. Toss with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Arrange legs and thighs, skin side up, on top. Mix lemon juice into reserved marinade. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle chicken with remaining salt, pepper, rosemary.
3. Bake in 425 degree F oven for 45 minutes or until chicken is browned and internal temperature is 160 degrees F on instant-read thermometer. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 450, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 211, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 23, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 56, sodium (mg): 872, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.