Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 pound rigatoni
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried leaf thyme, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid red-pepper seasoning
- 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 6 ounces (thick piece) smoked chicken breast or smoked turkey breast, skin and fat removed, and cut into 1/4-inch dice
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-low heat. Add onion and garlic; cook, covered, 3 to 4 minutes until softened. Add cumin, thyme, Worcestershire, liquid pepper seasoning, spaghetti sauce and chicken. Simmer, covered, until heated through. Serve over pasta. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 481, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 24, carb. (g): 66, pro. (g): 19, sodium (mg): 431, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.