1. Combine vinegar, paprika, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in small bowl until well mixed. Rub the vinegar mixture all over the chicken. Tuck the wings in back of chicken and tie legs together with kitchen string. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
3. Heat oil in medium-size skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon pepper; saute until tender, about 8 minutes. Stir in tomato and water; cook for 3 minutes.
4. Spoon vegetable mixture into nonaluminum 13 x 9 x 3-inch baking pan. Place chicken on vegetables.
5. Roast in 375 degree F oven 1 hour, until instant-read thermometer inserted into thigh meat without touching bone registers 180 degrees F.
6. Carve chicken into serving pieces. Slice chicken breasts into slices. Place on serving platter; keep warm. Skim fat from baking dish; discard. Remove vegetables with slotted spoon to serving platter. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Makes 6 servings.