Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 20 mins
- 6 ounces dried multicolor rotini
- 12 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 15 ounce can no-salt-added cannellini beans, drained
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, saute chicken in olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat for 12 minutes or until done, turning once halfway through. Cut into small pieces and set aside.
2. Add onion and garlic to skillet, stirring for about 4 minutes or until tender. Mix in chicken and remaining ingredients; heat through. Remove from stove and gently stir in pasta.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 381, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 54, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 49, Monounsaturated fat (g): 3, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 6, sugar (g): 4, pro. (g): 29, vit. A (IU): 579, vit. C (mg): 12, Thiamin (mg): 1, Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 12, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): 1, Folate (µg): 118, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 290, Potassium (mg): 770, calcium (mg): 57, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.