Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 20 mins
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup duck sauce
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 cups cooked chicken (one 10-ounce package of Perdue Short Cuts)
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 package instant or ready-to-serve brown rice
1. In a large saucepan, combine pepper, pineapple, chicken broth, duck sauce, tapioca, and soy sauce. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
2. Stir in chicken and vinegar; cook for 5 minutes to heat through. Serve over instant brown rice.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 441, Fat, total (g): 5, carb. (g): 85, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 23, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.