Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Cook 12 mins Microwave 30 seconds
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 1 1/2 pound package Birds Eye Pepper Stir-Fry
- 1 pound cooked and sliced chicken breast
- 6 flour tortillas (soft-taco size)
1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add stir-fry vegetables and cumin; cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes. Add chicken and cook 4 minutes to heat through.
2. Heat tortillas in microwave 30 seconds. Divide chicken mixture among tortillas. Top with salsa, lettuce, and avocado, if desired. Roll up and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 272, Fat, total (g): 7, carb. (g): 24, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 28, sodium (mg): 63, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.