Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 22 mins to 25 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound kielbasa, cut into 1/4-inch coins
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 3/4 pound), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 28 ounce can whole peeled tomatoes, drained and coarsely chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 2 15 1/2 ounce cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. In a large heavy-bottom pot, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Brown pork on all sides for about 4 minutes. Remove pork to a plate and reserve. Add kielbasa and cook for 4 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, until nicely browned. Remove to another plate and reserve.
2. Add remaining tablespoon of oil to pot and cook chicken for 4 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
3. Break up tomatoes and add along with garlic; cook for 3 minutes, stirring to loosen up any browned bits from bottom of pot. Add wine, simmer for an additional 2 minutes.
4. Add in beans, salt, cayenne and reserved kielbasa. Simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Just before serving, stir pork back in pot and heat through. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 444, Fat, total (g): 22, chol. (mg): 127, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 16, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 36, sodium (mg): 874, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.