Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Bake 350°F 30 mins Broil 8 mins
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken OR: turkey (about 1 pound)
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion
- 4 cups packaged frozen mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Casserole:
2. Combine soup and mustard in large bowl. Add chicken, artichoke hearts, peas and onion; mix well. Spoon chicken mixture into 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish. Topping:
3. In same bowl, toss together frozen mashed potatoes and mayonnaise until well mixed. Spoon evenly over chicken mixture.
4. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
5. Increase oven temperature to broil. Broil casserole until top is golden, 8 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 371, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 63, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 28, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 28, sodium (mg): 864, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.