1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with foil; coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Insert sharp paring knife into thicker side of each chicken breast half and cut a pocket lengthwise, carefully making it as wide as possible without puncturing sides.
3. Divide red peppers into 4 equal portions; spoon one portion into each pocket. Spread 1 tablespoon herb cheese on top of red pepper in each pocket. Secure sides with toothpicks.
4. Combine flour, salt and pepper on waxed paper. Beat eggs lightly in a pie plate. Dip chicken into flour; shake off excess. Then dip in egg; coat with crumbs. Place in prepared baking pan; coat chicken breast tops with cooking spray.
5. Bake in 375 degree F oven for 20 minutes until golden and internal temperature registers 170 degrees F on instant-read thermometer. Remove toothpicks. Serve with sugar snap peas and buttered noodles, if desired. Makes 4 servings.