This 20-minute recipe is sure to become a favorite with you and your family. The skinless, boneless chicken breast halves are brushed with honey and soy sauce before coating with ground pecans.
1. Heat broiler. Coat broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium-size bowl, whisk honey and soy sauce. Spread pecans on a plate.
3. Dip both sides of chicken breasts in honey and soy mixture and then in pecans. Place on prepared broiler pan. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
4. Broil for 2 minutes per side, 6 inches from heat source. Reduce oven temperature to 500 degrees F and place broiler pan on rack in lower third of oven. Bake for 6 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer.
5. While chicken is cooking, place remaining honey and soy mixture in a small saucepan and boil for 1 minute.
6. Drizzle honey mixture over chicken and serve.Serving suggestion:
7. Wild and long grain white rice pilaf and a tossed green salad.