Servings: 4 Yield: 6 cups Prep 15 mins Cook About 10 mins
- 1/2 pound linguine
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 pound cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and cut into 2-inch matchsticks
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
1. Cook linguine following package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
2. Mix together the soy sauce, lemon juice and cornstarch. In a medium-size saucepan, combine peanut butter, garlic, sugar, red pepper flakes and 1/2 cup hot water. Whisk in the soy sauce mixture and bring to a simmer. Whisk until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in the sesame oil.
3. In a large bowl, toss together linguine, chicken and peanut butter mixture. Scatter cucumber and bean sprouts over the top and serve at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 487, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 66, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 56, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 40, sodium (mg): 547, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.