1. Cut off wing tips and reserve tips for soup or stock. Cut trimmed wings in half at joint.
2. Combine buttermilk, lemon juice, garlic, red-pepper seasoning, salt and pepper in heavy-duty resealable plastic food-storage bag. Add chicken pieces and seal bag; toss to coat. Refrigerate 2 hours.
3. To cook, preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly grease shallow roasting pan. Combine cornmeal and bread crumbs in heavy-duty resealable plastic food-storage bag.
4. Drain the chicken pieces well. Add to crumb mixture in the plastic bag; shake several times until chicken pieces are completely coated. Arrange the chicken pieces in the prepared pan. Then coat the chicken lightly with nonstick vegetable-oil cooking spray.
5. Bake in a 425 degree oven 35 minutes or until tender and golden. Makes 6 servings.