Servings: 4 Prep 25 mins Cook 350°F 45 mins
- 8 skinless chicken thighs, bone in
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced (1 cup)
- 1 stalk celery, sliced (1/2 cup)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) peeled, diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat chicken thighs with flour.
2. Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until brown, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to platter. Add carrot, onion, and celery to Dutch oven, and cook until vegetables brown. Add garlic; cook 1 minute. Stir in remaining ingredients; return chicken to pot, and bring to boil. Cover, transfer to oven, and cook 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 398, Fat, total (g): 16, carb. (g): 18, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 44, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.