1. Place chicken in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, honey, 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil, the chili sauce, ginger and garlic powder. Pour over the chicken and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Mix together the broth and cornstarch until smooth. Set aside.
3. Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and marinade and bring to a simmer. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 160 degrees F. on an instant-read thermometer. Remove chicken; set aside.
4. Add remaining tablespoon oil to skillet and add coleslaw mix. Cook, stirring, until tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in broth mixture; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-high; simmer 1 minute, until sauce thickens. Add in chicken and any accumulated liquid and heat through.
5. Stir in cashews and serve with rice. Makes 4 servings.