- 2 tablespoons frozen orange-juice concentrate, defrosted
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 bag (5 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 can (8.25 ounces) sliced beets, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/3 cup toasted pecan halves
1. Combine dressing ingredients in small jar with tight-fitting lid. Shake well to blend.
2. In large bowl, combine chicken with 1 tablespoon dressing; toss to coat evenly. Transfer to large serving bowl. Add remaining ingredients; toss together. Serve salad with remaining dressing on the side.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 321, Fat, total (g): 18, carb. (g): 24, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 23, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.