Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 20 mins
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut in 2 x 1/2-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 head broccoli, peeled, head cut in flowerets, stems sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled, 1/8-inch slices
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 2 cups white rice, cooked
- 1/3 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
1. Mix soy, sugar, vinegar, ginger and garlic powder in small bowl.
2. Saute chicken in 1 tablespoon oil in skillet 6 minutes, until cooked. Remove. Cook broccoli, carrots, and scallions in remaining oil for 12 minutes.
3. Add rice, chicken, and soy mixture to skillet. Heat through. Sprinkle with nuts.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 487, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 42, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 70, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 27, sodium (mg): 622, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.