1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil, then mist with olive oil spray. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl, beat the egg and canola oil with a fork until well blended. In a one-gallon plastic bag, combine the whole grain bread crumbs, cornmeal, wheat germ, garlic powder, parsley, and seeds.
3. Thoroughly rinse chicken breasts under cold running water; pat dry. Season with salt and pepper. Dip each piece in egg mixture; drop into bag and shake until well coated.
4. Place chicken in the center of the cookie sheet with carrots and potatoes around it. Lightly mist chicken and vegetables with olive oil, then top with paprika. Bake 15 minutes; increase heat to 450 degree F and bake another 15 minutes, until all items begin to brown.
5. To serve, place chicken on a platter and arrange potatoes and carrots around it.