Servings: 6 Prep 20 mins Cook 10 mins
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Asian sesame oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound whole-wheat spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
- 1 seedless cucumber, peeled, cut in half lengthwise, and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups shelled edamame, cooked according to package directions
1. In a bowl, whisk together chicken broth, peanut butter, 3 tablespoons soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and ginger.
2. In another bowl, combine cornstarch with remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce, then toss with chicken pieces.
3. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons vegetable oil over high heat. Add half of the chicken pieces and cook, stirring, until chicken is cooked through, about 3 minutes. Remove from pan. Repeat with remaining oil and chicken.
4. In a serving bowl, toss noodles with sauce, cucumber, edamame, and cooked chicken.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 659, Fat, total (g): 25, carb. (g): 73, fiber (g): 14, pro. (g): 43, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.