Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 12 ounce package soba noodles (buckwheat)
- 2 cups frozen, shelled edamame
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Asian sesame or ginger salad dressing
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cucumber, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add soba noodles and cook 3 minutes. Add edamame and carrots to noodle water and cook 3 minutes more. Drain.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together peanut butter, salad dressing, and 1/4 cup very hot water. Add drained noodle mixture to peanut sauce and toss to coat well.
3. Add chicken and cucumber slices and toss again. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 585, Fat, total (g): 24, carb. (g): 62, fiber (g): 7, pro. (g): 35, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.