Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 400°F 15 mins
- 1 package (12 ounces) breaded, ready-to-serve chicken nuggets
- 1 1/2 cups marinara sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
1. Cook spaghetti according to directions on package.
2. Meanwhile, heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking sheet with foil. Place nuggets on prepared baking sheet, and bake 8 minutes. Spoon 1/2 cup marinara sauce over nuggets. Top with shredded mozzarella; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake nuggets 4 minutes more.
3. Heat remaining marinara sauce, and toss with cooked pasta. Top with baked chicken nuggets.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 639, Fat, total (g): 21, carb. (g): 86, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 17, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.