1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine chopped nuts, breadcrumbs, 2 tablespoons of the jam and the mustard in small bowl to form a thick paste.
3. Lightly flour chicken; shake off excess. Spread 1 teaspoon jam on each chicken breast, covering both sides. Place breasts in baking dish large enough to hold them. Spread seasoned paste on top.
4. Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Place under heated broiler to crisp, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve with Easy Pilaf, if you wish. Makes 4 servings.
1. Prepare your favorite white rice following package directions. During last 3 or 4 minutes of cooking stir in some thawed frozen peas, chopped dried apricots and chopped salted nuts such as cashews.