1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking pan with foil. Coat with cooking spray. Combine mustard, mayonnaise, honey, 1/4 teaspoon dill and paprika.
2. Shake together flour and chicken in bag. Place chicken in prepared pan. Brush with mustard mixture.
3. Bake in 400 degree F oven 35 minutes, until no longer pink near bone.
4. Run vegetable peeler down length of carrots for ribbons.
5. Cook noodles in pot of boiling water 10 minutes, until tender. Add carrot during last minute. Drain.
6. Heat butter in pot; cook until lightly browned, 1 minute. Remove from heat. Add remaining dill, salt, pepper, noodles. Serve with chicken. Makes 2 servings.