Servings: 6 Prep 20 mins Cook 20 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinned chicken breasts, thinly sliced diagonally across grain
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup no-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- Cooked noodles or rice (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Add onion and garlic; saute until softened, about 3 minutes. Add mushrooms; saute until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Add paprika and chicken; saute until chicken turns white, 3 minutes.
2. Stir 3 tablespoons sherry, chicken broth and sour cream in small bowl until smooth. Add to skillet. Simmer, covered, about 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
3. Stir remaining sherry, flour and mustard in cup until smooth. Add to skillet; bring to boiling, stirring. Serve over noodles or rice if desired. Garnish with parsley.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 313, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 94, carb. (g): 16, pro. (g): 41, sodium (mg): 915, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.