1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. In bowl of food processor fitted with metal blade, process almonds, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, and cinnamon for 30 seconds. Set aside.
2. In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook 5 minutes, or until softened. Add coriander; cook 1 minute. Stir in carrots and 3/4 cup broth; cook 2 minutes, until carrots are softened. Transfer to large bowl; stir in chicken, raisins, salt, and pepper.
3. Place 2 sheets of phyllo in a round 8-inch cake pan, with dough overhanging sides. Brush dough inside pan with butter. Place 6 more sheets in pan, spoke-wheel fashion, 2 at a time (doubled), buttering between sheets of phyllo. Keep remaining phyllo sheets covered to prevent them from drying out.
4. Sprinkle 1/4 cup almond mixture over phyllo in bottom of pan. Spoon half of chicken mixture into pan, top with 1/4 cup almond mixture, and pour 1/4 cup broth over almonds. Fold overhanging dough over pie filling, buttering between sheets of phyllo. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make the second pie in another 8-inch round cake pan. Wrap 1 pie tightly in plastic wrap and freeze.
5. Bake 25 minutes, or until golden-brown. Let rest 5 minutes in pan, flip onto serving plate, and sprinkle remaining 1 tablespoon powdered sugar over pie.