Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Marinate 4 hrs Grill 3 mins per side
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon raspberry jam (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless, skinned chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 pounds)
1. Combine all ingredients except chicken in resealable food-storage plastic bag. Add chicken to bag. Marinate 4 hours or overnight.
2. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
3. Grill chicken over medium-hot coals or broil for 3 to 5 minutes per side or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Serve at once. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 162, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 69, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 5, pro. (g): 23, sodium (mg): 171, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.