1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Line a 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan with aluminum foil. Coat the foil evenly with nonstick vegetable-oil cooking spray.Spicy-Honey Baste:
3. In small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, mustard and five-spice powder.Chicken with Orzo:
4. Brush the chicken generously with the Spicy-Honey Baste.
5. Roast chicken in 450 degree F oven for 40 minutes or until the internal temperature registers 170 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer. Brush chicken evenly with baste twice during cooking, about every 12 minutes.
6. While the chicken is roasting, in a large saucepan, combine 3 quarts of water, the bouillon cubes and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt. Bring to a boil. Add the orzo; cook following the package directions.
7. Drain the orzo well. Transfer to a large serving bowl. Add the butter, parsley and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt; toss to mix well. Serve with chicken.