Servings: 2 Prep 20 mins Cook 15 mins
- 2 boneless, skinned chicken breast halves (from a 3-1/2-pound chicken)
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large zucchini, quartered lengthwise, sliced crosswise
- 4 green onions, sliced diagonally
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup dry white wine OR: water
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
1. Shake chicken with flour and cracked pepper in bag. Cook chicken in 2 teaspoons oil in nonstick pan for 6 minutes, turning once. Remove.
2. Cook zucchini in remaining oil in skillet 3 minutes. Stir in onion, salt, pepper; cook 2 minutes or until zucchini is tender. Transfer to platter.
3. Mix wine, lemon juice and cornstarch in bowl. Add along with chicken to skillet; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Add chicken to zucchini on platter; spoon sauce over. Makes 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 2; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 274, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 63, carb. (g): 14, pro. (g): 26, sodium (mg): 334, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.