The new comfort food! Healthy broccoli and capers flavor skinless chicken thighs in this main-dish meal.
1. Grate zest from lemon. Cut lemon in half; juice one half; thinly slice the other.
2. Combine 3 tablespoons juice, 1 tablespoon zest, the broth, capers, oregano, garlic salt and pepper.
3. Place thighs in slow cooker; drizzle with 4 tablespoons juice mixture. Place lemon slices on top of each thigh. Cover; cook 3 hours on HIGH or 5 hours on LOW.
4. Add broccoli to center of slow cooker for last 15 minutes on HIGH or 30 minutes on LOW. Whisk together remaining juice and cream cheese.
5. Remove chicken and broccoli to a platter; keep warm. Discard lemon. Pour liquid from slow cooker, juice mixture and cheese into a saucepan. Cook, stirring, over medium heat for 3 minutes. Drizzle over chicken and broccoli and serve.