Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 1 hr 10 mins
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage links, cut diagonally into thirds
- 4 skinless chicken breast halves, on the bone (2-1/2 pounds total)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 pound small red potatoes with skin, cut into quarters
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 small sweet red peppers, cut into 1-inch squares
1. Brown sausage in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 8 minutes. Remove to plate.
2. Add chicken, meat side down, to skillet; cook, turning once, for 5 minutes or until golden. Remove to plate.
3. Heat oil in skillet. Add garlic and rosemary; saute 1 minute. Add potatoes and 3 tablespoons water. Cover; cook 15 minutes.
4. Push potatoes to side of skillet. Return chicken and sausage to skillet. Stir in salt, pepper, wine, vinegar and red pepper. Cover; cook over medium-low, 35 minutes, until chicken registers 170 degrees F on instant-read thermometer. Remove chicken and sausage to platter; keep warm. Cover skillet; cook potatoes 8 more minutes, or until tender. Pour over chicken.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 427, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 135, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 20, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 50, sodium (mg): 663, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.