1. Combine half of the chicken breasts with 2 tablespoons of the flour in a plastic or paper bag; seal and shake to coat the chicken.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large heavy nonstick skillet over high heat. Add the floured chicken in a single layer; cook for about 2 minutes or until deep golden brown. Turn the chicken breasts over and cook for 1 minute more. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
3. Combine the remaining chicken breasts and remaining 2 tablespoons flour in the bag and shake to coat. Cook the chicken in 1 tablespoon of the oil as in Step 2.
4. Add 1/2 cup of the chicken broth to the skillet. Bring to boiling, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet; cook until the mixture is reduced by about half, about 2 to 3 minutes. Pour the sauce over the chicken. Clean out the skillet with paper toweling.
5. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in the skillet over low heat. Add almonds; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until toasted. Remove almonds; reserve.
6. Add raisins to the skillet; toss for 15 to 20 seconds or until lightly browned. Add to the chicken.
7. Stir together curry powder, cumin, cinnamon, red pepper, cloves and salt in small dish.
8. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet over medium heat. Add ginger and garlic; cook 10 seconds. Stir in spice mixture; cook for 10 seconds.
9. Pour 3/4 cup of broth into skillet. Bring to boiling, stirring. Add chicken and raisins; cook for 1 minute. Stir in the room-temperature sour cream; gently cook until chicken and sauce are heated through; do not let boil. Garnish chicken with toasted almonds. Makes 4 servings.