1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll baking pan with aluminum foil. Coat foil with nonstick vegetable-oil cooking spray.Mango Chutney Sauce:
2. In a food processor, combine the mango chutney, raisins, vegetable oil, curry powder, garlic and water. Process until smooth. Reserve half the chutney sauce to serve with the basmati rice.Chicken with Basmati Rice:
3. Brush remaining chutney sauce over chicken pieces. Arrange chicken, meaty side up, on prepared baking sheet.
4. Roast the chicken in 400 degree F oven for 25 minutes or until the internal temperature registers 170 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer.
5. While chicken is roasting, in a medium-size saucepan, combine the rice, chicken broth and salt. Cook following the package directions. Stir in peas for the last 3 minutes of cooking.
6. Serve the chicken with the cooked rice and remaining mango chutney sauce on the side, if desired. Makes 6 servings.