- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped sweet gherkin pickles
- 1 tablespoon pickle liquid
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 1 hard-cooked egg, sliced
- 4 large cherry tomatoes, sliced
1. Combine mayonnaise, pickles, pickle liquid, mustard and pepper in bowl; add chicken. Place lettuce on plates. Top with egg, tomatoes and salad. Makes 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 2; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 267, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 170, carb. (g): 16, pro. (g): 24, sodium (mg): 506, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.