Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Bake 400°F 25 mins Roast 450°F 20 mins Steam 2 mins to 3 mins
- 4 carrots, peeled, halved lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1-inch-thick half-moons
- 3 medium parsnips, peeled, halved lengthwise, sliced
- 2 heads Belgian endive, trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 onions, each cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup honey-mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 skinless chicken breast halves on bone (2-1/2 pounds total), fat trimmed, each cut in half
- 4 medium zucchini (about 2 pounds), cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups chopped broccoli rabe
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Place carrots, parsnips, endive and onions in very large bowl. Add oil; toss to coat. Transfer to large roasting pan. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. In small cup, mix honey-mustard, lemon juice and thyme. Remove 3 tablespoons; reserve. Place chicken on top of vegetables. Sprinkle with remaining salt. Brush with the 3 tablespoons honey-mustard mixture.
3. Bake in 400 degree F oven 25 minutes. Remove pan from oven. Add zucchini. Increase temperature to 450 degrees F. Bake in 450 degree F oven 10 minutes. Remove chicken to platter; keep warm.
4. Stir remaining honey-mustard mixture into vegetables in roasting pan. Bake in 450 degree F oven 10 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, steam broccoli rabe until tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Divide vegetables among plates. Serve with chicken and broccoli rabe. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 348, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 75, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 31, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 32, sodium (mg): 531, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.