Servings: 4 Start to Finish 30 mins
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 pound chicken breast cutlets
1. In a small bowl whisk together the hoisin sauce, honey, lime juice, and 1 tablespoon of the oil. Remove 1/4 cup of the mixture to another small bowl; set aside. Lightly brush both sides of chicken cutlets with the remaining hoisin mixture.
2. Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Place the chicken cutlets in the pan. They should not be touching. (If there is not enough room in the pan to cook the cutlets all at once, saute them in batches.) Cook the cutlets for 2 to 3 minutes per side, depending on the thickness. The cutlets should be glossy brown and cooked through.
3. Transfer to a cutting board. Slice the chicken cutlets and serve over rice drizzled with reserved hoisin mixture. Makes 4 servings.
- if you can't find chicken cutlets, place plastic wrap over 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breast halves and pound with the flat side of a meat mallet to 1/4-inch thickness.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 336, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 66, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 32, Monounsaturated fat (g): 5, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 3, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 8, pro. (g): 29, vit. A (IU): 49, vit. C (mg): 2, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 14, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): 1, Folate (µg): 12, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 273, Potassium (mg): 353, calcium (mg): 30, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.