Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 425°F 45 mins
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken (3-1/2 pounds), cut into 8 pieces
- 4 medium baking potatoes (1-1/2 pounds), unpeeled and cut lengthwise into eighths
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Place chicken in large, shallow roasting pan. Place the potatoes in a large bowl.
3. Combine garlic, olive oil, orange rind, thyme, oregano, rosemary, salt and pepper in small bowl. Brush half of the garlic mixture over the chicken. Add remaining mixture to potatoes in bowl; toss to coat. Arrange the potatoes around the chicken in the roasting pan.
4. Bake in 425 degrees F oven for 45 minutes or until the potatoes are fork-tender and the chicken is no longer pink near the bone. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 407, Fat, total (g): 20, chol. (mg): 111, carb. (g): 20, pro. (g): 36, sodium (mg): 464, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.