Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Cook 15 mins
- 1 pound skinless and boneless chicken breasts, sliced diagonally
- 1 8 1/2 ounce jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in water, drained and julienned
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 8 1/2 ounce can artichoke hearts in water, drained and quartered
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Brown chicken breast strips in oil for 5 to 6 minutes, until cooked through. Add sun-dried tomatoes and garlic, and saute for 2 minutes. Add basil, artichoke hearts, and feta cheese to pan, and saute for an additional minute. Stir in the cream; remove mixture from heat and cover to keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and place pasta in a large bowl and toss with the sauce. Season to taste with oregano, salt, and pepper.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 493, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 62, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 64, fiber (g): 7, pro. (g): 29, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.