Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Cook 350°F 10 mins
- 4 small corn tortillas
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 3/4 tablespoon salt
- 5 drops hot-pepper sauce
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 jar (6.3 ounces) baby corn, drained
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Wrap tortillas in foil. Heat in 350 degrees F oven for 10 minutes.
3. Puree avocado and lime juice in food processor. With motor running, add skim milk and buttermilk (see Note).
4. Transfer mixture to small bowl. Stir in cilantro, onion, salt and hot-pepper sauce. Cover surface directly with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until serving.
5. Place equal amounts of lettuce, chicken, red pepper and corn on each warmed tortilla. Top with guacamole dressing. Garnish with avocado slice, if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 301, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 50, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 30, pro. (g): 24, sodium (mg): 668, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.