Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Chill 1 hr Cook 15 mins
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 - 5 ripe tomatoes, cored and diced
- 4 boneless, skinned chicken breast halves, trimmed (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Make It Prepare Relish:
1. Mix together basil, orange juice, vinegar, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and tomatoes in small bowl. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
2. Preheat broiler with pan 4 inches from heat, or prepare grill with hot coals with rack 4 inches from coals.
3. Rub chicken breasts with olive oil and the remaining salt and pepper.
4. Broil or grill chicken, turning frequently, for 6 to 7 minutes per side or until no longer pink in center.
5. Serve each breast topped with some of the relish.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 324, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 78, carb. (g): 25, pro. (g): 33, sodium (mg): 643, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.