Servings: 8 Prep 25 mins Grill 22 mins
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons hot-red-pepper sauce
- 2 1/2 pounds thin chicken cutlets
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups diced, peeled peaches
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
Make It Prepare marinade:
1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine marinade ingredients with chicken, and marinate at least 3 hours in the refrigerator. Drain chicken and discard marinade. Prepare chutney:
2. In a nonstick pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Add ginger, curry powder, and garlic, and cook 1 minute more. Stir in peaches, apricot preserves, vinegar, and salt, and cook 3 minutes. Transfer to bowl. Stir in green onion and cilantro.
3. Grill cutlets over low heat until cooked through, about 12 minutes. Serve with chutney.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 235, Fat, total (g): 4, carb. (g): 15, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 34, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.