Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Grill 12 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast cutlets
- 1 teaspoon adobo seasoning salt (such as Goya)
- 1 package small flour tortillas (8 per package)
- Fresh salsa (recipe at familycircle.com/salsa)
- Guacamole (recipe at familycircle.com/guacamole)
- Shredded lettuce
- Sour cream
1. If needed, pound chicken to even thickness. Sprinkle adobo seasoning salt onto both sides of the chicken.
2. Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Lightly coat grill rack with oil. For broiler method, see Note, below. Grill chicken until cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board.
3. Cut chicken crossways into thin strips. To serve, spoon about 1/4 cup chicken strips onto a tortilla. Add fresh salsa, guacamole, shredded lettuce, shredded cheese and sour cream.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 355, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 49, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 34, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 26, sodium (mg): 611, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.