Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 6 mins Grill 10 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds thinly sliced chicken cutlets
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1/2 18 ounce package prepared polenta, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped shallot
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Roasted carrots (optional)
1. Heat a lightly greased grill pan over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with the lemon pepper. Grill 3 minutes per side or until internal temperature registers 160 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer. Remove and keep warm. Grill polenta slices 1 to 2 minutes per side until grill marks form. Set aside.
2. In a medium-size saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add shallot and cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add wine and simmer 1 minute. Stir together flour and broth and add to saucepan; simmer 2 minutes, until thickened. Stir in lemon juice, capers, parsley, salt and pepper. Whisk in butter.
3. Serve chicken with the sauce and the grilled polenta. Accompany with roasted carrots, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 356, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 109, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 16, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 37, sodium (mg): 745, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.