1. Prepare grill or heat broiler. In medium-size saucepan, bring 1 cup water and frozen peas to boiling. Add rice; cover and remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Mix 1/2 teaspoon cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper and oil in small bowl. Rub onto both sides of the chicken.
3. Grill or broil chicken 5 inches from heat 4 to 5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
4. Mix chutney, sour cream, remaining cumin, milk and water in bowl.
5. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch chunks. Add to rice. Stir in chutney sauce.
6. Heat tortillas according to package directions. Measure 1/2 to 3/4 cup filling onto each tortilla. Roll up.