Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 22 mins 30 seconds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups Israeli pearl couscous
- 1 1/4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 6 ounces green beans, trimmed and halved
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken breast
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 can (13.75 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Heat oil in a medium-size nonstick saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook garlic 30 seconds, then stir in onion, oregano and 1/4 teaspoon salt; cook 4 minutes.
2. Stir in couscous and cook for 1 minute. Add chicken broth and 1 cup water to pot and bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low and cook, covered, for 12 minutes or until water is absorbed. Add green beans to pot for last 5 minutes of cook time.
3. Stir in remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, chicken, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, feta, olives and lemon juice and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 280, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 19, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 42, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 16, sodium (mg): 968, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.