1. In a small bowl, blend goat cheese and 2 tablespoons of the chopped tomatoes. Place chicken breasts on a cutting board. Make a slit about 2 inches long and 1 1/2 inches deep in the thickest part, forming a pocket. Fill each breast with about 1 tablespoon of the goat cheese mixture. Place chicken in a container and freeze.
2. In a small freezer-safe container, combine milk, garlic salt, cornstarch and remaining 3 tablespoons chopped tomatoes. Freeze.
3. Thaw chicken and sauce in refrigerator overnight.
4. Heat oven to 350 degrees . In a large oven-proof stainless skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Place chicken, skinned-side down, in skillet and cook for 4 minutes. Turn chicken and transfer skillet to oven. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until internal temperature registers 160 degrees on an instant-read thermometer. Remove chicken to a serving platter and keep warm.
5. Whisk the sauce into the skillet and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes, until thickened, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Stir in chives.
6. Serve chicken with the sauce and angel hair pasta. Accompany with green beans, if desired.