1. Trim chicken breasts and place in shallow glass dish. Whisk buttermilk, egg yolks and poultry seasoning in a bowl. Pour over chicken. Cover; refrigerate 4 hours.Herbed Cream Sauce:
2. Meanwhile, near end of refrigeration time, prepare Herbed Cream Sauce: Add flour to a small saucepan. Whisk in chicken broth gradually over medium-high heat. Simmer, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes or until thickened and smooth. Melt butter in clean saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and paprika; saute until onion is softened, 2 minutes. Add wine; cook until reduced by half, 3 minutes. Whisk in chicken broth mixture; simmer 5 minutes. Strain sauce. Add cream and cilantro. Season with salt and white pepper. Keep warm until serving.
3. Mix flour, thyme, sage and basil in a bowl. Drain the chicken pieces; coat evenly with the seasoned flour. Set aside.
4. Melt shortening or heat oil in large cast-iron skillet to depth of 1/2 inch until 350 degrees F. Add chicken in single layer. Cook on the first side for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden brown. Turn and cook on the other side until an instant-read thermometer inserted in center of chicken registers 170 degrees F. Remove with slotted spoon or fork to paper toweling to drain. Serve with the sauce and mashed potatoes.
5. Nutrition Information for Herbed Cream Sauce per 1/4 cup: 103 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 1 g protein, 4 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 279 mg sodium, 29 mg cholesterol.