Servings: 4 Prep 2 mins Cook 3 mins
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup diced ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1. Divide black beans, rice, chicken, avocado, and carrot among the centers of flour tortillas. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon each cheddar cheese and salsa. Fold tortilla sides over mixture; microwave on high 1 to 2 minute(s) or until heated through. Serve tortillas with remaining cheese and salsa.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 513, Fat, total (g): 17, carb. (g): 54, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 34, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.