1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a jelly-roll pan or a baking pan with sides.
2. Combine chicken, sour cream, corn, 1 cup Cheddar cheese, green onion, cumin and oregano in a bowl.
3. Pour enchilada sauce into shallow pie dish. Place tortilla in sauce to coat one side. Place tortilla, sauced side down, on prepared jelly-roll or baking pan. Spread 1/4 cup of chicken filling over tortilla. Repeat with remaining tortillas, sauce and filling, stacking tortillas on top of each other. Top the stack with a tortilla; pour any remaining sauce over stack and sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
4. Bake in preheated 400 degrees F oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and stack is heated through. Serve with Black Bean Salad.Black Bean Salad:
5. In a large bowl combine drained and rinsed black beans; cooked white rice; chopped sweet red and green peppers; red onion, chopped; chopped parsley, and drained, chopped mandarin oranges. Stir to mix well. In a small bowl combine vegetable oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste. Stir into salad. Refrigerate, covered, a few hours to blend flavors.