1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cook the egg noodles in a large pot of boiling water for 6 minutes. Drain the noodles, then cool under cold running water. Drain.
3. Spread the dried beef over the bottom of a 12 x 8 x 2 inch casserole dish. Spread the noodles evenly over the beef.
4. Combine the sour cream and mushroom soup in a small bowl. Pour the mixture over the noodles. Arrange the chicken on top.
5. Cook bacon in nonstick skillet for 3 minutes on each side; the bacon should be only partially cooked. Drain fat. Lay piece of bacon on each piece of chicken.
6. Bake, uncovered, in 350 degrees F oven for 30 minutes. Cover dish with aluminum foil. Bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.