Apples, pears, and banana team up for a deliciously easy fruit curry to serve over broiled chicken breasts.
1. Core apples and pears, leaving skin on; cut into 1/2-inch cubes. Peel and slice banana 1/2 inch thick.
2. Heat curry, cumin and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in saucepan until fragrant, 3 minutes. Add apples, pears, banana, juice and water. Bring to boiling. Cover pan; reduce heat; simmer 13 minutes or until apples are tender and banana breaks apart to start thickening sauce. Stir in cornstarch mixture; cook 2 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat broiler. Between sheets of parchment or waxed paper, pound thicker ends of chicken so breasts are uniform thickness. Drizzle oil over chicken; season with salt and remaining pepper.
4. Broil about 4 inches from heat 5 minutes. Turn; broil 3 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted in center registers 170 degrees F.
5. Transfer chicken to plates. Spoon on sauce. Garnish with cilantro. Serve with rice if desired.