Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 11 mins
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, lightly pounded thin
- 4 tablespoons chuntey
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced in 1-inch pieces
1. Combine garlic, curry powder, 1 tablespoon oil, salt and pepper. Rub over chicken breasts.
2. Saute chicken in remaining 1 tablespoon oil in nonstick skillet, 4 minutes per side, until no longer pink in the center. Remove to plate.
3. Spread 1 tablespoon chutney over each breast; cover. Add green onions to skillet; cook 3 minutes. Spoon over chicken and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 183, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 37, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 12, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 15, sodium (mg): 343, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.